For Calendar to book Appointment
Mobile Chiropractic Care
Cooking Classes for Kids
- A fresh or frozen banana cut into one-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup of any other fresh or frozen fruit
- 1/3 cup of skim milk or yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- You can combine everything the night before or even assemble the ingredients for several days in small freezer bags. In the morning, blend everything until smooth and enjoy.
- As a side note, frozen fruit is just as healthy as fresh. In fact, frozen fruit can be more nutritious because it's picked at peak ripeness and flash frozen, which locks in nutrients. Fresh fruit is often picked before it's fully ripe to allow for transportation.